This year, 10 Days of Activism Campaign grew bigger and we would like to thank you all for your contribution! We are looking forward to receive news, articles and photos from the activities implemented and bring them in the spotlight.
Starting from Friday, 1st of July, for the next 10 days, this will be the space for us to unite forces and make our voice heard on youth issues including sexual and reproductive health and rights.
The count-down has started... You may spread the word.
10 Days of Activism Coordinators team
WHAT WILL YOU BE AFFIRMING WHEN YOU SUPPORT 10 DAYS OF ACTIVISM;
- All young people globally have access to affordable and safe health care services that incorporate the needs of young people and uphold the right to confidentiality, to be free from judgement and provide for the specific needs of marginalised young people;
- The diverse needs and realities of young people are included in all programme and policy development;
- Young people are actively and effectively participating in the development of programmes and policy and decisions that effect their lives and that they are supported as leaders of change;
- All young people have access to comprehensive sexuality education and evidence-based information both in and out of school;
- Young people are free from stigma and discrimination based on any ground including; sexuality, sexual orientation, gender, HIV status, marital status, migrant status, religion or ethnicity;
- Young people and youth led organizations are supported and their capacity built to ensure their meaningful participation in decision making processes that affect their lives;