- Providing youth-friendly centers provide information and services in sexual and reproductive health
- Activating the research work and publication of statistics correct
- Involvement of young people in the planning and execution with their problems
- Configuring of youth advocacy coalitions
- Advocacy and lobbying to return the deleted material from the Children's Act 2010 FGM/c
- Business training workshops for religious leaders and make them aware of the importance of health and medical side
- Broader community awareness
An outreach activity was organized by Center for Population and Development in Albania in coordination with youth volunteers of youth center “PO”. Leaflet related to sexual rights of young people was designed and printed so that to be distributed by young volunteers during the activities of 10 days of activism. The leaflet is intend to serve as a tool to raise awareness of young people on their rights related to sexuality appealing them to fully enjoy their sexual life, have comprehensive knowledge about our body and sexuality and protect themselves from unplanned pregnancy, sexually transmitted infections including HIV.
During the training, the trainers explained people how to be involved to 10 DoA. After this, young people came up with plan to make a movie about young people’s situation on SRH in İzmir to raise awareness through social network. Similarly in Anzara, participants planned to open a booth to inform young people in during 10 DoA.
In Bucharest, 8 young leaders from organizations active in the SRHR field came together for joint activities. They drafted a petition aimed at the Government asking for comprehensive sexuality education to be delivered in the Romanian schools. They also discussed the best strategy to acquire signatures for the petition and to implement the plans. They established a network of young activists in the SRHR field, who will meet constantly from now on.